For Birmingham Heritage Week Rag Market traders invite you to enter our photograph competition. Celebrating the Rag Market's proud heritage as part of Birmingham Bull Ring Markets' 850+ year trading history within the city, the theme of the competition is "Love Your Birmingham Rag Market". The competition is for all abilities whether pro, amateur or happy snapper. Make it as simple or creative as you like, on whatever device you want to because the judges will be taking lots of things into consideration when making their choices.
How do you love your Birmingham Rag Market? We're the building in between the Indoor Market and the Open (outdoor) Market.
1.The competition is open to anyone except Rag, Indoor & Open Markets traders and Markets Service staff.
2. No more than 2 photos to be entered per Instagram account.
3. Only photos posted September 12th - 22nd 2019 will be considered for the prizes.
4. Photos entered into the competition must include #birminghamragmarket
5. Only photos of the Rag Market, whether inside or the exterior of the building, will be considered for the prizes. This is because the prizes are being funded by Rag Market traders only.
6. Please be considerate and respectful towards the traders, shoppers and members of the public when taking photos.
7. Judging will take place in the 2 weeks after the competition closes and winners will be announced on the Instagram.
#birminghamheritageweek #birmingham #birminghamuk #birminghamlife #brum #brumphotographers #birminghamphotographers #visitbirmingham #lovemarkets #photocompetition #bullring #birminghamshopping #thisisbirmingham #thisisbrum #westmidlands #igersbrum #igersbirmingham